The Winter Shop

Wednesday, December 4, 2013



Here are some shots of this years Winter Pop Up Shop.
Usually it is held in one of the apartments but they were all full up this year so the garage was the only available space. Our neighbours had been watching me for weeks, dragging stuff out, torching the ceilings, dragging stuff back in. Nobody thought it would ever happen!
 I am beyond happy with the new space and even happier it will house my studio after December.

I would like to thank The Makehaus for the mighty fine carpentry, Jesse Cervenka, Shawn, Richelle and Hajnalka for helping  making it so beautiful.

The Winter Shop is open Friday-Sunday 10am-6pm and everyday during the week leading up to Dec. 24th. If you can't make it within those times, give us a call and I'll gladly let you in.
There are new things coming all the time. I will be posting new items as the arrive.
See you soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment