Jerky Baron: Finest Beef Jerky

Saturday, June 2, 2012





Sometimes you get cravings, and very specific ones at that. For the past month, I've had a hankering for beef jerky. I suspect that beef jerky ranks quite low in most people's snack departments, including my own, up until a few weeks ago. Meandering aimlessly through the aisles of a neighborhood grocery, I came across your run-of-the-mill package of dried meat. This moment was the catalyst for a repetitive beckoning in my gut, one that would sway in and out like a pendulum, right up until this week when it was finally satisfied.

Discovering the Jerky Baron's products made me very happy to not have consumed the junk I grew up with from the local 24-7 convenience shop. Simply put, it's incredibly tasty and the locals who make it know what they're doing. Janaki told me that it could be because Drevs Driessen of D-Original Sausage Co. had helped them with some consulting work. One thing I know is that when D is involved, the product is destined to be outstanding, which is the case here.

The Jerky Baron team are passionate about what they do, and have have made a meaningful commitment to bring you the most exquisite beef jerky on the market, and it shows in their product. They use free range, grass-fed, grain-finished, Black Angus beef exclusively.

If you're a fan of charcuterie or are suffering from a random craving for jerky as I was, visit our shop and take home a package of these goods. You won't regret it!

Photography & Discourse | Luis Valdizon

2 comments :

Adriana said...

Yea, I think I did forget, I like to marinate it over night. I'm making a new batch of jerky right now. Just put it in the fridge. I'll put it in the dehydrator tomorrow. Can't wait, I love jerky.
CHEERS-
Adriana
-------------
Beef Jerky Low Sodiam

necmettin karadağlı said...

Sex shop ve erotik shop sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün iç giyim ürünlerini bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile teslim alırken ödemesini yapabilirsiniz.
Gizlilik temel prensibimizdir kargolarımız kapalı kutularda kozmetik ürün olarak taşınır paketlerin üzerinde Erotik Shop ve Sex Shop ibareleri ile iç giyim reklamları bulunmaz

Post a Comment