Event Coverage: Butter on the Endive

Saturday, May 5, 2012













Butter On The Endive is an incredible team, and they perfectly executed their first Chef In Residence pop-up restaurant night in the live @ Marché space. Not knowing any of the people on their end, I was a little apprehensive to go upstairs and take photos, concerned that I might be an annoyance, but figured that orders from Janaki might get me a long way.

In the end, I was afraid of nothing, as Owen Lightly of BOTE and Adam Chandler of Beta 5 Chocolates were incredibly hospitable. After asking politely if I may poke my camera around their workspace, not only was I granted permission, but they seemed delighted by the idea. Walking into the main dining hall, I spotted a friendly face in Michelle Sproule of Scout Magazine, who welcomed me with a hug. I couldn't have felt more at home. What I didn't expect was for her to invite me to nibble from her plates. Suddenly, I was drinking wine with friends and sampling Yarrow Meadows duck breast with turnip mostarda, fava beans, and natural jus.

I dipped in and out of their event, travelling between their service and Seth Apter's book signing downstairs. A regular day again turned into a meaningful memory. Sometimes it feels like Marché is the gathering point for all of the amazing and talented people that Vancouver and the world over has to offer. I am so humbled to have been granted the immense privilege of documenting and sharing it all with you.

Photography & Discourse | Luis Valdizon

1 comment :

necmettin karadağlı said...

İç giyim ve iç çamaşırı sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün seks shop ürünlerini bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile teslim alırken ödemesini yapabilirsiniz.
Gizlilik temel prensibimizdir kargolarımız kapalı kutularda kozmetik ürün olarak taşınır paketlerin üzerinde erotik shop ve sex shop ibareleri ile iç giyim reklamları bulunmaz
Firmamız 7/24 hizmet vermektedir ve bütün iller ile kıbrıs’ a ürün gönderimi yapılmaktadır.

Post a Comment